Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Prints

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Welcome to the Diana Forum/Introductions Welcome to the Diana Forum/Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Prints Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have 10 photographs of Diana, they appear to be original prints and were in two packs of five. There's no copyright markings on them and I have no idea from where they originate.

They are all in different outfits and feature several different hairstyles and they are obviously professional shots.

Is there anyone on here who could give me any information about these prints.

I could scan them and post them but I'm unsure about the copyright.

Thanks

Gary
Gary is offline View user's profile Send private message
Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could help you, if you'll please send me these pictures. My e-mail is in my profile. I'd love to help you.
Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My e-mail is princess_of_wales@abv.bg if you'd like send me these prints and I'll help you gladly

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Here's what I can tell you. All of the pictures are taken by reporters. The picture, where she's wearing a blue hat, was taken in 1989 or 1987 (I'm not sure) and here she and Charles are visiting London. On the picture, where she's wearing a light-blue dress, she is devorsed, I believe it was taken in 1996. On the picture with the tiara she and the whole royal family greet guests from another country-it must have been 1993 or 1994, because after the devorse (1996) she couldn't wear the tiara any more. On the pictures where she's wearing a black dress and where she's wearing a red dress she was already separated from the royal family but she wasn't devorsed with Charles. This is all I can tell you for now, but I have a book with her life's story told in pictures and when I find it I'll tell you about the other pictures. Smile

Gary
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Insy,

Much appreciated

Regards

Gary
Gary is offline View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Welcome to the Diana Forum/Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: