Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mohammed Al Fayed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News Princess Diana News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scupidu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Mohammed Al Fayed Reply with quote

In the last weeks, there were several occurences round about Mr Al Fayed -
which I want to post here. What do you think about ?

::: www.princess-diana.com ::: www.princess-diana.co.uk ::: www.pictures-princess-diana.com :::

Last edited by scupidu on Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
scupidu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
scupidu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Letter from Mohammed Fayed to the Intelligence and Security Reply with quote

Letter from Mohammed Fayed to the Intelligence and Security Committee

Right Honourable Paul Murphy MP
Intelligence and Security Committee
70 Whitehall
Landon SW1A 2AS

14 February 2006

Dear Mr Murphy,

I suppose I should be encouraged to read in the press last week that the Intelligence and Security Committee is to question Mr Blair about his knowledge of what have been described as "CIA Torture Flights". That is absolutely right and proper and I trust that your Committee's questioning of him will be thorough and zealous.

It is certain that no actions of importance taken in relation to security activities in this country occurs without the knowledge and ultimate approval of the Prime Minister and those around him. They should be held to account.

However, I continue to be appalled by the fact that similar rigorous investigation by your committee has not occurred in relation to the actions and involvement of the security services regarding the murder of Princess Diana and my son Dodi. How can it be that the position of overseas terrorist suspects receives such immediate and painstaking investigation by your committee, but when I, on behalf of the British public, as well as myself, shout out loud for investigation into security services involvement in the murder of Princess Diana (the mother of the future King of this country) and Dodi, my pleas go unanswered for some 8 years.

You clearly have remit to investigate all the activities of British security services including where they are acting on foreign soil. You clearly have remit to question the Prime Minister regarding his knowledge of, and complicity in those activities. Indeed, you have an obligation to parliament, and hence to the people of this country, to oversee their activities.

As is apparent from the attached press cutting, an overwhelming majority of the British public believe that Princess Diana and Dodi were murdered and there was direct involvement of British security services. According to the survey carried out by the newspaper that published the article, the percentage holding that belief was 94% Even if you, or numbers of your committee, are in the minority 6% you must still have a duty and obligation to the British public at large to investigate this matter.

In 1998, former MI6 agent Richard Tomlinson told the investigating judge in Paris that there were three MI6 agents who had an involvemant in the assassination of Dodi and Princess Diana and/or in the subsequent cover up. How can you possibly tolerate and accept that this information about the wrongdoing of Messrs Spedding, Spearman and Langman can remain in the public domain for almost 8 years without comment, inquiry or investigation by your committee?

There is no doubt whatsoever that Princess Diana's and Dodi's conversations, particularly telephone conversations, and their movements were being monitored by the security services. There is equally no doubt that Messrs Langman, Spearman and Spedding have all been directly implicated, acting, I am sure, directly to the orders of the Royal Family, the Prime Minister and his senior henchmen. I note that Mr Langman has now also been directly implicated in the unlawful detention and torture of various migrant workers in Greece which gives clear indication that he would not hesitate to act unlawfully in overseeing, instigating or covering up the murder of my beloved son.

There is equally no doubt in my mind that such a momentous and horrific action would have been directly sanctioned by the Prime Minister. I suppose I should be grateful for the fact that the Coroner, Michael Burgess, asked the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police to appoint officers to assist him; Lord Stevens then, of his own volition, decided that the allegations, concerns and complaints which had long been made by me, and which, until that time, had been largely ignored warranted full and thorough investigation. He appointed a team of senior officers under his personal direction, the remit being conspiracy to murder. I suspect that, at the time, no one in authority ever thought that Lord Stevens and his team would find that I was justified in demanding answers to a number of critical questions. However, although Lord Stevens has clearly been given some access to security service personnel and files, he has clearly not been given the truth, nor has he been given anything like the degree of access to which your committee are entitled.

Surely the death of a British Princess and my son warrants and deserves at least equal treatment and equal concern to foreign terrorist suspects; the overwhelming majority of people in this country would probably say that they deserve far more. Against that background I urge and request you to demand information and answers from the security services and from Mr Blair to the many questions relating to the events of that night which they have so far successfully evaded.

We all know that there are those in power, including in the security services, who believe that the will of the people can safely be ignored in the cause of ensuring that the monarchy and the Establishment can do whatever they want, however horrendous, without being accountable to the British public. Your committee has responsibility for ensuring that democracy is not trampled underfoot by those gangsters in the Establiahment and the security services who believe that justice, freedom and fair play count for nothing. They believe that they are above the law. That may have been the case in the 18th Century but is not acceptable today.

Your committee seems to be obsessed with the fight against foreign terrorists, whilst ignoring the terrorism and criminality of those in authority in this country who think that they have no accounbbility to anyone. I, and 94% of the people in this country look to you to get to the truth and expose the real facts about this dreadful crime. It is time for your committee to bring those involved to justice. You should show that your committee is accountable to the British public and demonstrate that you will not tolerate the official terrorism that at present exists within our midst.

Given your accountability to the public I am sure that you will understand my reasons for publishing this letter; I owe it to the many millions of people who have personally expressed their support.

Yours sincerely,

M. Al Fayed

Source: telegraph.co.uk

::: www.princess-diana.com ::: www.princess-diana.co.uk ::: www.pictures-princess-diana.com :::
scupidu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

scupidu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: New Fayed attack over Di Reply with quote

In a TV interview, the Harrods boss said that security service MI6 engineered the car smash in Paris in which Diana and his son Dodi died - then covered it up.

He insisted the alleged operation was carried out on the orders of Prince Philip - because he disapproved of Di's relationship with Muslim Dodi. The Egyptian-born tycoon also said that Philip, 84, is a "Nazi" and a "gangster" - in a CBS interview to be screened this month.

*** Britain's The Sun newspaper says ***

New Fayed attack over Di
By BEN JACKSON
PRINCESS Diana was killed by a British secret agent posing as a photographer, Mohammed Fayed has sensationally claimed.

The Harrods boss said in an amazing TV interview that security service MI6 engineered the car smash in Paris in which Diana and his son Dodi died — then covered it up.

And astonishingly he insisted the alleged operation was carried out on the orders of PRINCE PHILIP — because he disapproved of Di’s relationship with Muslim Dodi.

The Egyptian-born tycoon also said in a CBS interview to be screened this month that:

# PHILIP
, 84, is a “Nazi” and a “gangster”.

# DIANA WAS pregnant by Dodi when she died aged 36.

# HE lives in fear that MI6 agents will now kill him.

CAMILLA looks like “a crocodile”.

The circumstances surrounding the death of the Princess of Wales and Dodi are subject to a £2million investigation by Lord John Stevens.

Fayed, 77, said: “I have faith that Lord Stevens’s investigation will come to the right conclusion.”

He told US interviewer Daphne Barak that MI6 set up the killing of Diana and 42-year-old Dodi by shining bright lights into the eyes of their driver Henri Paul.

That allegedly forced him to take the road leading into the underpass near the River Seine in which their car crashed on August 31, 1997.

Wrecked ... car

He alleged Diana and Dodi were then murdered when chasing paparazzi photographer James Andanson, who was secretly working for MI6, deliberately crashed his car into their Mercedes.

Fayed said: “Andanson was working for the secret services. A few years later he was found dead in a burnt-out car in the south of France.

“They (the secret services) feared he’d sell them out — and look what happened to him.”

Fayed believes the Royal Family and the security services conspired to cover up the real cause of the crash by saying blood tests showed chauffeur Paul was drunk.

He alleged that a sample of Paul’s blood had been swapped with someone else’s to give a false reading. Fayed insisted: “It is black and white that Henri Paul’s blood was not his.

“They took the blood of a drunken person. Henri Paul was not drunk. I knew Diana very well. She used to tell me, I do not trust the Palace...”

The allegations are bound to raise a storm of protest, coming just weeks before a French report is due to be submitted to the High Court in London on April 6.

In a transcript of the interview Fayed is recorded saying: “The person responsible for this crime is Prince Philip.

“The Princess had received threatening letters from him and these are now with Scotland Yard. In these letters Philip said he would kill her. I have seen these letters.”

Speaking of the Queen, he said: “She is a nice woman basically. She is the Queen but she has no power. HE is the evil. She is a facade.

“It’s Philip who is behind everything. She has a gangster for a husband.

“Charles does not have the power. His father is the person to execute such a horrendous crime. You just have to look at his (Philip’s) background. His father was mad, his mother was an alcoholic. His aunt married a Nazi general. Philip grew up with her. He is a Nazi.

“Do you think such a person would have accepted the fact that my son, a person from a different culture and dark skin, could be the father of the future king of England?”

'Plot' ... Diana and Dodi

Speaking about Di’s affair with film producer Dodi, Fayed said: “They had just confided in me that Diana was pregnant. She was only at the fourth or fifth week of pregnancy. They were so happy. He had bought her a ring and they were going to announce their engagement.”

In the interview, Fayed added insult to injury by insulting Prince Charles’ second wife Camilla.

He said: “Diana suffered such a lot. But she had character and she had beauty. She had everything you could wish for in a wife.

“This idiot Charles betrayed a woman like Diana for a woman who looks like a crocodile.

“How can anyone wake up in the morning next to a woman whose face is like a donkey? And he wants to become King — I don’t think he has a chance.”

'Sober' ... driver Paul

He vowed to continue his fight to have his version of events accepted — and claimed 99 per cent of Britons believed him.

The Harrods boss said: “Do you think if someone slaughtered my son and Diana I should sit there? I do not leave any stone unturned. I fight everywhere. It is so difficult to get over my grief.

“How could they eliminate such beautiful two people who just fell in love?” He added that he now lived in fear of the security services himself.

Fayed said: “I am scared for my life. I fear that they now want to kill me. I am guarded 24 hours a day by my men.

“I don’t want the son of a b****, the Nazi b******, to have the chance to kill me.”

Fayed also revealed he intends to take the Duke of Edinburgh to court over the death of Dodi.

He said: “I am going to sue the son of a b****, the gangster.”

Police sources privately denied all the allegations last night.

Source:
The Sun

Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with everything he says it's all so true and i'm glad he's fighting for the truth to come out Very Happy
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

scupidu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Death Of A Princess: Accident Or Assassination Reply with quote

Mohammed Al Fayed, father of Dodi Al Fayed, gives a compelling interview offering rare insight into his life, and detailing his views on the couple's deaths and the British royal family.
Death Of A Princess: Accident Or Assassination airs on 2 March at 9:30 pm on Star World.

scupidu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Al Fayed’s story Reply with quote

Al Fayed’s story

MOHAMMED Al Fayed, father of Dodi Al Fayed who perished in a car accident with Princess Diana nine years ago, gives a compelling interview offering a rare insight into his life, and detailing his views on the couple's deaths and the British Royal Family on Death of a Princess: Accident Or Assassination today at 1pm, 4pm and 2.30pm on Star World.

In a one-on-one with international interviewer Daphne Barak, Al Fayed explains why he never accepted the official version of Princess Diana's and Dodi's deaths. He also brings Barak on a tour of Harrods – the foundation of his fortunes, and proudly shows off the shrine he has built for the couple right in the heart of the massive department store.

The show will be repeated on Saturday, at 8.30pm and on Sunday at 3.30pm.

source: star-ecentral.com

faith
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, my condolences to Dodi's father. I do agree that an investigation into this is necessary. I think we all deserve to know the whole story behind such a difficult, devastating loss of two wonderful people who had so much life to live.
If investigations prove to be true, then by all means those involved should be punished to the full extent of British Law. We still have the conspiracy theories revolving J.F.K.'s assasination, and this is no different. The whole world deserves the truth why these briiliant, intelligent, caring individuals died and nothing less. Exclamation
faith is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a lot of respect for him BUT its very hard to know WHICH is the truth but he certainly know a lot more about that night than we all do.

As he lost his beloved son which must be very painful for him and I think he will never move on until he know the TRUTH.

I really want to say I believe him but not entirely but like I said, he have my full respect and I think he live in a very dangerous world that diana once lived in. I am sure he cannot tell us most things that we are not aware of otherwise his life may be in danger.

I admire him a lot and I feel for him as you can see the pain and heartaches on his face. But well done to him to keep fighting to try and get the truth out.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: