Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Conspiracy Theories
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scupidu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: The Conspiracy Theories Reply with quote

Here we look at the major conspiracy theories.
Let`s start this forum with the following documentary.
Runtime: 48:00 min.
(Unfortunately, the quality of this videoclip is not good)

Diana: The Night She Died - British Conspiracy Documentary

::: www.princess-diana.com ::: www.princess-diana.co.uk ::: www.pictures-princess-diana.com :::
scupidu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've got that on tape Very Happy
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Muala
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don`t really know much about these theories.
What are the most popular Conspiracy Theories?
Muala is offline View user's profile Send private message

scupidu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think, there are 3 big Conspiracy Theories
1. Faked Death
2. MI6 Killed Di
3. Target Dodi

Related links:
http://www.londonnet.co.uk/ln/talk/news/diana_conspiracy_theories.html

::: www.princess-diana.com ::: www.princess-diana.co.uk ::: www.pictures-princess-diana.com :::
scupidu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

scupidu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Sooo.. Who Killed Princess Diana?? Reply with quote

Sooo.. Who Killed Princess Diana??

Random but true. The only conspiracy theory I ever agreed with, think it might be true and not the creation of bored and paranoid freaks is that Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed was murdered by the "establishment" whoever they may be. Don't laugh, I really believe it, even if that kills any credibility I might have in being a sane person. (Although that's probably diminished with me ranting about my ex for eight days straight.)
I was in London in the summer of 2001 ...

[Excerpt from: Glutter.org]

faith
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Conspiracy Theories Reply with quote

Arrow Okay, everyone has a theory on Di's and Dodi's untimely demise. Rolling Eyes However, I do agree that the royal family did have some part in their deaths. If it wasn't set up by Prince Phillip then it ws set up by another member of the family or an insider to the family. Either way, there is involvement there and the investigation needs to dig deep to find the truth as I am sure that any papertrail has already been destroyed and any personal connections either killed or paid off extensively in some way. Mad The people of Britain and the world need to keep pushing for results. The 'Iraq Issue' needs to be placed on the back burner for now and solve this first.
faith is offline View user's profile Send private message

Dianafan
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Conspiracy Theories Reply with quote

faith wrote:
Arrow Okay, everyone has a theory on Di's and Dodi's untimely demise. Rolling Eyes However, I do agree that the royal family did have some part in their deaths. If it wasn't set up by Prince Phillip then it ws set up by another member of the family or an insider to the family. Either way, there is involvement there and the investigation needs to dig deep to find the truth as I am sure that any papertrail has already been destroyed and any personal connections either killed or paid off extensively in some way. Mad The people of Britain and the world need to keep pushing for results. The 'Iraq Issue' needs to be placed on the back burner for now and solve this first.

i agree with what u have said..the royal family is involved some way or the other..there are too many loopholes and unanswered questions in the investigation..
Dianafan is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got Diana: The Night She Died on tape. I do believe she was murdered by the royal family or the secet services.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

pocketnunu
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of all the Diana topics, the conspiracies are probably my favorite.

I am not sure that the RF are directly involved. I think they may have clues as to who may have acted on their behalf. While the prospect of a Muslim marrying a future king's divorced mum could have caused strong reactions in the RF and even initiated some kind of scare tactic, I don't believe they (the RF) would have been involved in issuing a death warrant.

To me, it makes more sense that the landmine issue was the line in the sand. It was more global and political. Since so many shadowy forces are at work, whoever issued the death warrant (if there was one) would have the access, the connections and the power to put things into motion.

At long last, I finally read The Bodyguard's Story, by Trevor Rees-Jones. It made me think that whether or not there was a conspiracy to assassinate Diana and/or Dodi, Fayed Sr. was a prime mover in deflecting attention AWAY from the Ritz Hotel and HIMSELF. And the best method was to at first blame the most obvious suspects: the paparazzi. When that fizzled, he latched onto the driver, Henri Paul and that has stuck.

What really bewilders me is that no one has yet to bring Fayed Sr. to task over the Ritz's role, providing both the car and the driver.

Noelle
pocketnunu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

xanadu
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: conspiracy--Yes! Reply with quote

I thought that Charles had Diana killed by M16 because he wanted to get together with Camilla. she was in the way because as long as she was alive he couldn't marry Camilla and be head of the Church of England. Divorce is looked on poorly. so Diana had to die.....
xanadu is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion I do think the secret services killed Diana and Charles didn't ahve anything to do with Diana's death because Charles and Diana both became very good friends after they seperated and divorced. They were just better off as good friends, not marriage material.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

sarabella
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would agree with posts about if Camilla,Duchess of Cornwall cant married to Prince Charles if Diana would alives today if she not died because Diana is first Princess of Wales since her marriages in 1981 for 300 years as Princess of Wales since past of Princess of Wales for thousand years till Diana.

Dodi's dad wanted won cases for his son and Princess Diana when got crash at Paris,France and still clues for cases how she got crash and lots of more and i would not believe that doctors or nurse already know about Diana have baby with Dodi's and the doctors tried to save Diana but the doctors getting fix Diana's chest but got more heavily bloods of Princess and also her faces looks so worse.

when Diana and Charles got separation and got divorces but Diana always visit ex-husband the Prince of Wales and more improvement after got divorces for one years they wont bother each other but the boys going visit their dad for vacation in Balmoral,Scotland till their mom's tragic accident.
sarabella is offline View user's profile Send private message AIM Address

sarabella
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would agree with posts about if Camilla,Duchess of Cornwall cant married to Prince Charles if Diana would alives today if she not died because Diana is first Princess of Wales since her marriages in 1981 for 300 years as Princess of Wales since past of Princess of Wales for thousand years till Diana.

Dodi's dad wanted won cases for his son and Princess Diana when got crash at Paris,France and still clues for cases how she got crash and lots of more and i would not believe that doctors or nurse already know about Diana have baby with Dodi's and the doctors tried to save Diana but the doctors getting fix Diana's chest but got more heavily bloods of Princess and also her faces looks so worse.

when Diana and Charles got separation and got divorces but Diana always visit ex-husband the Prince of Wales and more improvement after got divorces for one years they wont bother each other but the boys going visit their dad for vacation in Balmoral,Scotland till their mom's tragic accident.

sarabella
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarabella
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: