Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Open question: Diana pregnant at time of crash ?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muala
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Open question: Diana pregnant at time of crash ? Reply with quote

Was Diana really pregnant at the time of the crash?
Muala is offline View user's profile Send private message
Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think for sure that she was otherwise why would they have illegally embalmed her?
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I agree .. something doesn't adding up really. The end of her life, she was slightly bigger which was unusual but likewise, healthy. There was a lot of stories that she was expecting shortly before she died.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

sara1981
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when Diana got car accident and she thought have pregnant with her companion Dodi Fayed and the doctor or nurse listen Diana's stomatch makes sure she pregnant or not but in French knew she have baby! i cant believe she have baby!

they later the doctor tried to save Diana's life but its too late

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard a story few days ago that Diana repeatly patted her shomach in a wackage and in the hospital. Sound like she was trying tell the doctors that she was expecting.

hoopslife
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most likely... can't think of other reason that are strong enough that need to be killed for....
hoopslife is offline View user's profile Send private message

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what to say. Mostly I think that she wasn't because I watched a show in which one of her girlfriends said that the princess had visited her on 20th August and they went on a cruse with a yacht. There Diana had her period. In my opinion, she culdn't have impregnated for a few days. But the only person who knows for sure all the answers is Diana herself.
Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Diana was pregant at the time of her crash.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

LuckyLady
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do, even Times Magazine, quoted her as nearly 6 to 9 weeks pregnant on the issue of her death. If she wasn't, she would have certainly have a stronger possibility of being alive today.
LuckyLady is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now firmly believe she was not pregnant. I think she put a little bit of weight on that is all and guess what, she looked gooood!

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just said in the news that Diana was not pregnant with Dodi's baby. There was proof she wasn't pregnant I also belive she wasn't she was just having a good time on her last summer.

LuckyLady
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In some magazines, it states she was, in others -they say she wasn't. But circumstantial evidence is leaning to yes. Illegal embalming, Times and CNN early on reported she was pregnant according to senior officials and French police officer.

I doubt they would just print this for the heck of it. Also those backing the controlled media don't want the truth of what really happened to the world's princess to be known.

The truth always wins in the end! Rest in peace, our Princess!
LuckyLady is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still belive that Diana wasn't pregnant the day she died.
"I found myself wanting to hug and kiss (my sons) all the time. But they have rather passed that stage. I kept reminding myself that they were nearly young men who didn't want to be kissed and hugged by their mother too much."
www.dianaspeaks.com

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't think she was pregnant
Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you Insy and I wish others could see that Diana wouldn't put her boys in that situation because she was just having a summer fling with Dodi. Very Happy
"I found myself wanting to hug and kiss (my sons) all the time. But they have rather passed that stage. I kept reminding myself that they were nearly young men who didn't want to be kissed and hugged by their mother too much."
www.dianaspeaks.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: