Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DIANA’S DEATH: ‘DIRTY TRICKS BY MI6’

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News Princess Diana News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: DIANA’S DEATH: ‘DIRTY TRICKS BY MI6’ Reply with quote

DIANA’S DEATH: ‘DIRTY TRICKS BY MI6’
BRITISH spies were accused last night of carrying out a dirty tricks campaign to hide the truth over the death of Princess Diana.
Daily Express
9 Mar 2006

By Richard Palmer and John Twomey

A secret MI6 unit has allegedly fuelled speculation about the outcome of Lord Stevens’ £4million probe into the tragedy.

Unconfirmed reports claim that the former Metropolitan Police Commissioner has formally concluded that the deaths of Diana, her lover Dodi Fayed and driver Henri Paul in the Paris car crash were purely accidental.

Dodi’s father Mohamed Al Fayed is convinced Britain’s establishment orchestrated the collision in the Paris underpass because Diana was pregnant and planned to marry her Muslim boyfriend.

Lord Stevens has reached no firm conclusions and is still rigorously investigating allegations that Diana and Dodi were both assassinated.

Nothing stops the hunt for the truth on Diana

Mr Al Fayed, boss of Harrods, believes that speculation about the outcome of the inquiry was started by the MI6 dirty tricks department known as the International Operations Section.

IOPS was set up to smear and blacken the good names of individuals and organisations which are in a position to embarrass the service. The existence of IOPS was exposed by whistleblower David Shayler.

Mr Al Fayed said yesterday: “This is not the first time that the British intelligence services have used certain parts of the press to tell lies aimed at discrediting me and stopping me getting to the truth. They believe themselves above the law and accountable to no one, least of all the British public.

“I take comfort from the reassurance given to me by Lord Stevens that his investigations continue and that he remains determined to get to the truth.

“I believe that he is a man of integrity and will not be derailed by the manipulations of IOPS.

“Despite what they say, security services will never properly co-operate with him and will do everything possible to conceal their involvement in murder.”

Lord Stevens and his 12strong squad have investigated the activities of the two MI6 officers in Paris on the night of the tragedy, August 31, 1997.

Both are believed to have had links to Henri Paul, director of security at the Ritz Hotel in Paris, who was a paid informant for several intelligence organisations including MI6.

One of the intelligence officers, known as Agent Y, was interviewed by police over allegations that he and a colleague were ordered to block investigations into MI6 surveillance of Diana. It is believed that MI6 agents visited the morgue where the bodies of Diana, Dodi and Henri Paul were kept.

The presence of the spies has fuelled speculation that Paul’s blood sample was tampered with or deliberately switched with one of the 24 other corpses in the mortuary.

VITAL QUESTIONS: Was Diana pregnant when she died?

Diana’s body was embalmed, a process which would have prevented tests revealing her pregnancy.

In January, Agent Y was linked to the alleged kidnap, interrogation and torture of 28 Pakistanis detained in Greece after the July 7 suicide bombings in London. MI6 has dismissed the allegations as “fantasy.”

MI6’s boss John Scarlett and MI5 director general Dame Eliza Manningham Buller have both been interviewed by Lord Stevens’ officers. Both organisations have denied any involvement in the tragedy.

Paul’s links to British intelligence were confirmed by rogue spy Richard Tomlinson. He said Paul was paid for feeding his MI6 handlers with information about VIPs staying at the Ritz.

In the weeks running up to his death, Paul was paid £75,000, much of it from British banks.

Complex

Despite earning a basic salary of £23,000 a year, Paul had built up a small fortune in 13 bank accounts around the world.

Lord Stevens has said: “Some of the issues that have been raised by Mr Al Fayed have been right to be raised. We are pursuing those. It’s a far more complex inquiry than any of us thought.”

Scotland Yard has made it clear that there are “outstanding inquiries” still to be concluded before Lord Stevens can pass his report to Royal Coroner Michael Burgess.

Mr Al Fayed added: “It is almost beyond belief that it has taken nine years before security services have admitted that Henri Paul was with them on the evening before the crash.”

The Daily Express has led the way in highlighting the burning questions which Lord Stevens is striving to answer, including:

Was Paul’s blood sample switched or tampered with?

Was Diana pregnant?

Why did MI6 spies visit the mortuary?

Why did bungling French officials claim there was no CCTV cameras in the Pont de L”Alma underpass when a woman was caught speeding on camera only minutes before the crash.
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it doesn't adding up but what I didn't know that MI6 visited the mortary. That is new to me. If MI6 visited then something is not right.
Actually, few years ago, I forgotten what the program was called but something like 'The night diana died' I am not sure but it showed the picture of Diana and the rest from the tunnel camera so it was working. It was taken just before the crash. I saw the picture and I 'm sure the camera was working as it was shown on in the prgramme. I never forget it, it was so strange to see it just seconds before the crash. The picture was black and white but so clear and you can't miss her as her hair was so blond and was looking at Dodi. That was the final picture of Diana last seen alive. Diana, in fact, was laughing with Dodi before the impacted. If it was a simple accident then why so much covering up? diana did said to her bulter that she was in dangerous pharse of her life. She said that I think in September or October 1996. She was aware that her life was in grave danger. There is no doubt about it.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: