Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Diana - A Celebration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
db
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Diana - A Celebration Reply with quote

Hi Everyone:

Two years ago, Diane, A Celebration came to Toronto, Canada. It is run by the Memorial Trust and is making its way around the world, and mights have already done so.

My girlfriend and I went just before Christmas. As you walked into the exhibit, there was the Spencer Tiara behind the glass in a room of its own. It gave us goose bumps. We thoroughly enjoyed the exhibits and I bought the imitation wedding earrings, the picture frame and the lovely little candle holder, very delicate with a rose candle in it.

Anyway, a fews months later I was going home one dark and dreary winter night and it was freezing rain. I went past the building where the exhibit was and thought, I'm going to go and see it again. I was feeling kind of blue that night. So I went in and made my way through. I began to feel uplifted, just being around Diana's belongings gave me a sense of peace and well being. It was almost like she knew her belongings were there and she was watching over them. It was a warm feeling. Then I found out that Diana's maternal grandmother had the same Christian name as my grandmothers's, Hamilton. I also noticed that on our previous visit, my girlfriend and I were the first two to sign the guest book that night. How special.

Just a little story to share with you. Perhaps some of you have been to an exhibit that you can share with us.

Diane, Toronto. Monday, April 10th, 15 degress Celsius, sun shining , buds come out on the trees and the birds have all arrived from Florida.
Thats a sure sign of spring.

Very Happy
db is offline View user's profile Send private message
Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww thats a really lovely story Diane. Very Happy
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Katt
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I went to the Diana A Celebration in St Petersburg, Florida last May. It was the best thing I could have spent 25 dollars on. I'll remember it the rest of my life. If I ever have the chance to go again I definately would.
Katt in Florida
Katt is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow That's sounds like a lot of fun I hope to go to that Celebration sometime.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: