Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Who has been to Althorp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
db
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Who has been to Althorp Reply with quote

Hello Fellow Fans:
Very Happy
Anyone been to Althorp? I would like to go one Summer soon. But being from Canada, I have to incorporate it with a visit to my relatives in Scotland. So I have to do some planning.

I visit Althorp on the Google Earth Satellite. I can see the pool, tennis court and Diana's resting place. I can even see the sheep in the fields. Its neat.

Thats it for now.

Sincerely Diane, Toronto, Canada
db is offline View user's profile Send private message
Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Diane i went last year September 24th 2005. I'll never ever forget it Althorp is a beautiful house lots of pics hung up of all the Spencers the sheep in the gardens outside were funny lol. The Diana a celebration part was wonderful absolutely mesmirising!! Very Happy
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not been to Althorp but my friend said that she saw it. I also live in Canada and I also have relatives in Scotland so I would have to incorporate a visit to them and go to England from there. I would really like to see insside in real life because the pictures are amazing and it would be nice to see Diana's resting place. May she rest in peace.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I haven't been to Althorp, but I really want to go there. Very fw people from Bulgaria have been there but they say it's great there.
Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message

sama
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would NOT go there, for the following reasons. charles, while he made an amazing speech at her funeral, refused her sanctuary when she needed it. he denigrated her name....he was not kind to her.

and he buried her on an island which makes it virtually impossible to reach the grave, so what's the point?

charles althorp is not the man he has made himself out to be. definitely not.
sama is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do make a good point sama.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: