Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Open question: What outfit was Princess Diana buried in?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muala
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Open question: What outfit was Princess Diana buried in? Reply with quote

What outfit was Princess Diana buried in?
Was it the black one?

MUALA
Muala is offline View user's profile Send private message
Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes its black one made by catherine walker.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

scupidu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visit this link http://www.catherinewalker.com/diana.html.
There are some nice pics.

::: www.princess-diana.com ::: www.princess-diana.co.uk ::: www.pictures-princess-diana.com :::
scupidu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a morbid question Crying or Very sad
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

db
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Burial Dress Reply with quote

I have no idea what she was buried in, but while she was alive she could wear absolutely anything, by any designer and look absolutely stunningly gorgeous. Even in jeans and a t shirt she looked great. And some dresses which weren't esthetically attractive on the rack came alive with Diana in them.

Diane, Toronto, Canada
db is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the dress was black made by catherine walker and I also heard she wore bracelets of some kind.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
I was reading a book by Andrew Morton called Diana: In Pursuit of love. It said that Diana was buried in a black dress and the jrewelery she wearing when she died. Which was some bracelets her watch and some rings. I also found out that she was holding a picture of her boys that was in her purse. This is all I know about.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Sassie
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catherine Walker said in her autobiography that Diana was buried in a black dress of her design. It was a dress that Walker selected from her inventory that Diana had never seen, but that Walker thought Diana would have liked if she had seen it.

She did not elaborate on what it looked like-in fact, she said clearly that she does not wish to reveal that.
Sassie is offline View user's profile Send private message

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what she wore but I red somewhere that when she was taken to the hospital her clothes from the carcrash were very durty and covered in blood. And when she died they put on her a dress which was given by the mimister of England in France, his wife gave it for Diana. It was a black dress, long to her knees. As I've heard, Diana was barried with a picture of her sons, next to her and her wedding (or engagemen) ring I'm not sure. She had makeup on her and she had a beautiful hairdo. Even in her death she was beautiful.
Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: