Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
She was pretty and she was sweet, but she was stupid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News Princess Diana News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scupidu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: She was pretty and she was sweet, but she was stupid Reply with quote

Lagerfeld gives Di A for looks, but F for brains: There could a doozy of a catfight the next time Karl Lagerfeld crosses paths with Elton John. The Chanel designer viciously disses Elton's beloved Princess Diana in the new issue of New York magazine.

`She was pretty and she was sweet, but she was stupid ` declares Lagerfeld, who apparently never heard about not speaking ill of the dead.

He much prefers Prince Charles' new wife. `The public does not know who Camilla is,` he tells interviewer Vanessa Grigoriadis. `She is the life of the party! She's sparkling, she's witty, she's ready for everything, and not pretentious, not one bit. If you had to make a choice to live with somebody, this is the one.` ...

Read more...

Source: PRINCESS-DIANA.com: News about Princess Diana
News about Princess Diana - Princess of Wales - Lady Diana Spencer

Last edited by scupidu on Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
scupidu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Amelie
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why can't these people who mention diana leave her alone,she is dead,let her rest in peace for god sake.
Amelie is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Susan K.
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really annoys me when people criticise others who are no longer here to defend themselves. Its totally unnecessary and cruel.

Whats that saying about speaking ill of the dead??
Susan K. is offline View user's profile Send private message

Paula
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl Lagerfeld was born in 1938 - but he is not wise.
He is a bitter old queen who rode on the back of Diana when she was alive. She often wore his dresses and probably helped him sell a few thousand more dresses than he would have and now shes dead he decides to trash her memory.
Shame
Paula is offline View user's profile Send private message

Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

people like him are just making comments about Diana to get some coverage how sad is he
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

empathyrules
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
Lagerfeld is a chump. A jealous drag queen, a has been who couldnt make Camilla beautiful no matter what he garbed her in, hence his remarks about Diana who will ever shadow Camilla and that very unattractive Charles. And to say Camilla is the life of the party.... what kind of party, the kind where everyone pretends they are higher and mightier than the average person, the kind where if it rained you would drowned? With a face like hers, I bet she is the life of the party, I would definitely be amused, most likely laugh at her than with her which drag queen Lagerfeld most likely does and pretends different.

If Diana was so stupid, how come the world loved her so much? How come it stood still when news of her death circulated? Diana was human, compassionate, empathetic and jealousy continues towards her even though she lay in her grave, a non-threat, but an imaginary threat to those who just cant get over how smart and beautiful she really was.

The only stupid ones are those that continue to disrespect a person who was more respected and loved than any royal, president, prime minister, or any other pedestal type leader in the history of man. And she was a woman who didnt even want to be on a pedestal.... go figure.

If I had a choice to be in a room with the likes of Lagerfeld, Camilla and Charles, or a soup kitchen full of poor, hungry, diseased, angry, sickly drug addicted homeless people, I would pick the homeless people..... more real, probably more honest and Diana would most likely made the same choice as me. Need I say more?

Ronsgal
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Diana was more clever than anybody gives her credit for! Reply with quote

Ok Diana made some mistakes but then again everybody does. But there is no way Diana was stupid. She knew what was going on and functioned for survival because of her troubles with her marriage and so forth. To be frank and ignorant, I thought Karl Lagerfeld was dead. I know that is tacky but then it just shows to look deeper than the outside and you will struck gold. My guess is that Dodi knew he struck gold with Diana.

Diana was a blonde but she was a clever and shrewd woman who had to keep her head above water because she was alone in her survival in the palace life and all. She knew to sink or swim, she swam.
Ronsgal is offline View user's profile Send private message

scupidu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ronsgal

I totally agree Exclamation

::: www.princess-diana.com ::: www.princess-diana.co.uk ::: www.pictures-princess-diana.com :::
scupidu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just think he's jealous i mean lets face it, nobody will ever or has ever made the impact that Diana did on the world

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diana certainly not stupid, he is. If Diana was still alive, he would have no way said that. He is a ungrateful brat with a short memory. Yeah, he is jealous as she bought more dresses from Catherine Walker than Chanel.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

truebrits
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: She was pretty and she was sweet, but she was stupid Reply with quote

Hi, I'm new here. Even though this article is several weeks old, I am compelled to reply to it by saying:
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Karl Lagerfeld states he prefers Chucky Wind-sore's new wife, CamZilla, over Princess Diana and he has the bloody cheek to say that Princess Diana was stupid!!!!????!!!! d'oh!
Rolling Eyes

Herr Karl is kissing up to Chucky and CamZilla as he needs to increase sales. He must be as short on cash as he is on brains!!!! Laughing

Cheers!

Anne

London

----
[quote="scupidu"]

Lagerfeld gives Di A for looks, but F for brains: There could a doozy of a catfight the next time Karl Lagerfeld crosses paths with Elton John. The Chanel designer viciously disses Elton's beloved Princess Diana in the new issue of New York magazine.

She was pretty and she was sweet, but she was stupid ` declares Lagerfeld, who apparently never heard about not speaking ill of the dead.

He much prefers Prince Charles' new wife. `The public does not know who Camilla is,` he tells interviewer Vanessa Grigoriadis. `She is the life of the party! She's sparkling, she's witty, she's ready for everything, and not pretentious, not one bit. If you had to make a choice to live with somebody, this is the one.` ...
[/b]
truebrits is offline View user's profile Send private message

Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: