Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Death of Diana?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News Princess Diana News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: The Death of Diana? Reply with quote

The Death of Diana?

Tonight's London Evening Standard is claiming to have insider information that Lord Stevens' investigation will conclude that there was no foul play in the crash which killed Diana, Princess of Wales, Dodi al Fayed and their driver, Henri Paul.

Speaking to the paper, an unnamed source close to Operation Paget says there is "no proof" that Diana was murdered when the Mercedes in which was travelling crashed in the Pont d'Alma tunnel in Paris in the early hours of August 31st 1997.

In reaction to Lord Stevens' recent public pronouncements that he has found new witnesses to the crash, the source claims: "You shouldn't take this to mean that there is proof of something sinister. Of course there are new witnesses and forensic evidence — the last investigation was years ago and techniques have moved on."

"The French inquiry was simply into a car crash. The Stevens inquiry was charged with taking in everything, including all the conspiracy theories. That means new people have had to be questioned, including the intelligence services and even members of the Royal Family."

"Stevens and his team have carried out a thorough inquiry. They will soon be in a position to end the conspiracy theories with this new evidence. The truth is they died in a tragic road accident."

In response, Dodi's father, Harrods owner Mohammed Al Fayed — who in the past has sensationally claimed Prince Philip and "the Establishment" was involved in the "murder" of his son, Diana and Henri Paul — said in a statement: "I know it was murder and I am encouraged to hear it confirmed that Lord Stevens has traced new witnesses and obtained new forensic evidence."

"I am optimistic that he will not be bullied by the intelligence services whom I believe executed my son, Dodi, and Diana."
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sama
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

huh. as if it would TRULY come out.
sama is offline View user's profile Send private message

secrets
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

methinks there is going to be a BIG cover up Exclamation

strange that the coroner has now stepped down so near to the final outcome. Question

its so easy to spot the people who would find the death of diana a convenient thing Question
secrets is offline View user's profile Send private message

sama
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isnt it just! can you imagine it coming out that she WAS murdered? and what would happen if there was found to be 'royal' involvement?

no. nor can i.

sama
sama is offline View user's profile Send private message

pocketnunu
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the best we can hope for is possibly negligence on the part of the French emergency methods (of SAMU). I think there should be at least some criticism, if not condemnation. But I don't believe we will get the French to budge on that.

My fantasy is that Trevor Rees-Jones suddenly remembers what happened that night.

Noelle
pocketnunu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something did happen that night and the truth about it will come out eventually. I believe that there has been a cover up in Diana's death adn the authorities are hiding something.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

cherry1978
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U.S. spy tapes 'reveal Diana was pregnant'
Sunday Express - 23rd June 2002
Exclusive by Gordon Thomas

EXPLOSIVE tapes on the secret life of Princess Diana will prove that she was pregnant and intended to marry Dodi Al Fayed, it was claimed last night.
American secret agents regularly monitored Diana's conversations and collated 1,000 secret documents using its "spy in the sky", the National Security Agency.
They were obtained by its Echelon satellite surveillance system and contain highly sensitive material including her marriage plans, her views on Prince Philip, who was known to be highly critical of her, and new details of her love affair with James Hewitt. Now, lawyers acting for Mohamed Al Fayed are trying to obtain the tapes through America's Freedom of Information Act.
They hope to present the evidence at Diana's inquest, which is expected to take place next year.
The covert monitoring was controlled from the ultra-secret NSA base at Menwith Hill in the north of England during the last weeks of Diana's affair with Dodi.
A spokesman for Dodi's father, Mohamed Al Fayed, the millionaire owner of Harrods, said: "Mr Al Fayed believes that those intercepts will reveal conversations in which Princess Diana discussed her engagement to Dodi and her pregnancy.
"We have been aware for some time of the existence of these documents and we have an ongoing action in the United States through the Freedom of Information Act to gain access to them."
Mr Al Fayed believes the Americans were monitoring Diana because they were concerned that her anti-landmine campaign threatened their defence industry interests. The information was also shared with the British and French intelligence services, he believes.
Mr Al Fayed said it raises fresh fears that she and Dodi were murdered.
Last night NSA sources told the Sunday Express the tapes contain "very sensitive material".
But the spy agency has indicated it would look favourably upon a request from the new Royal Coroner, Dr Michael Burgess, to have them at the inquest into Diana's death he is due to hold later this year.
NSA sources indicate the 1.051 documents contain transcripts of intimate conversations between Dodi and Diana in the month they spent together before their fatal car crash in Parish five years ago this coming August.
Both the Queen and Prince Charles have agreed the inquest should be held before the end of the year. Palace sources indicate it is time to bring closure to the last unresolved link in the death of the Princess.
The inquest is seen as an important step in the continuing careful packaging of Camilla Parker-Bowles as the future partner of Charles.
In the aftermath of Diana's death, the Queen opposed an inquest. She feared it could cast an unfavourable spotlight on the way the Royal Family responded to Diana's death.
But the unprecedented success of the Golden Jubilee celebrations has convinced the Queen's advisers the inquest should go ahead.
Only members of the Royal Household will sit on the jury.
Royal Coroner Dr Burgess has said there will be "important issues to consider. Should Diana have been taken to hospital from the crash scene sooner than she was? The speed of the car and the use of seatbelts are also relevant and important questions".
But undoubtedly the most important questions will be answered by those vital NSA documents.
cherry1978 is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jooles
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't belive that the truth will ever come out. How many years since Marilyn Monroe died? It would be the end of the Windsors if it came out.

The enquiry was a whitewash! Many of the witnesses (who were saying things the inquiry didn't want to hear) were not re-called and the French jeweller (who has video evidence of Dodi buying the ring) insists Dodi bought the ring from the 'tell me yes' range. He was interrogated and it was repeatedly put to him that he should change his story, all credit to him he wouldn't.

I believe the royals are just 'figureheads' and that (as Fergie stated after her divorce) it's those behind the scenes 'the men in grey' as she called them who are the ones you have to watch. It doesn't matter if Diana was going to accept Dodi's proposal or not, the fact is the royals couldn't take the chance.
Jooles is offline View user's profile Send private message

secrets
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i fervently hope the truth does come out and finishes off the windsors.
i was a true royal fan but frankly i see now that they are just a cruel bunch of horrid boring farts.
secrets is offline View user's profile Send private message

ConcreteAngel
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: AGREE Reply with quote

I totally agree with you Secrets about the royals. I'm not putting Will or Harry down they're terrific kids. I also want the truth to come out and let Diana rest in peace instead of making up some stupid wrong reports about Diana. The Queen, Charles and Camilla are the ones who started all from what I hear. Not talking

Alastair
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I sympathise (and egree) with everyone who says there is a conspiracy, there are two major problems that I can see;

1. the majority of the population are not in agreement with us as they do not understand the TRUE definition of the word 'conspiracy'.
According to 'Wordnet', to conspire is to 'act in unison or agreement',.
At least one conspiracy occured that fateful night and several others leading up to the night, the first I am aware of, with any certainty, is that the car they were supposed to be using was stolen and then found (conveniently) shortly before the night they were murdered.

2. Due to the rising amount of money being spent on the various inquests and enquiries into the Dodi / Diana murder case, the general public (who couldn't care less about this case) are going to get fed up with all the money being spent and actively lobby for the government and the monarchy to stop 'waisting our money'. this would be a real tragedy.

These are only my opinions but I would love to hear your take on this.
p.s. This is not intended to provoke a petty mud slinging contest.
Alastair is offline View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: