Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
are the princes becoming windsorised?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
secrets
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: are the princes becoming windsorised? Reply with quote

as time goes by i begin to notice how much william and harry are being minipulated by the windsors.
it makes me cringe to see them lapping up to the bowles woman.
the happy family Exclamation pictures of charlie windsor, buckled bowles,william and harry are sickening to me.

without the guidance of diana i fear those boys will end up like the rest of that awful family. HARD as nails, disrespectful,greedy,and beyond human decency. Twisted Evil
secrets is offline View user's profile Send private message
sama
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with you.

to see them praising camilla to the hilt, and because she makes their father so happy, makes me feel ill. it is as if diana has been airbrushed out of their lives by the rest of the windsors.

i despise them. the windsors. not the boys. there is still hope for them.
sama is offline View user's profile Send private message

pocketnunu
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forget where I read it (a long time ago) but Diana herself had said, something to the effect that in time, the boys would be drawn closer and closer to the royal family's ways, and that her formative influence on them would just naturally lessen. She spoke of it as a natural process and she seemed to accept it as a normal course of events.

Even if she had survived the crash, and Charles and Camilla's wedding were put off, the boys were bound to become part of the senior royal circle, eventually growing into their obligations of court duties and engagements.

That they seem, at this point, to eagerly accept Camilla because she makes their dad happy, etc., is something sounding more like spin doctoring.

The one bright spot was Harry's journey to Africa in his gap year, to carry on his mother's work. The boys were young when she died, but not so young as to not realize that she had blazed a path for them to follow in her footsteps.

Noelle
pocketnunu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the princes are being woinsorized because many people have said that while William looks like Diana he acts a lot like his father now that Diana is dead. William is a lot more reserved and perhaps that's because he will be the future king. In my opnion Harry will never get fully winsorized because he is such a fun character and he has always been the more outgoing prince. Since William has a ole to fulfill he will be taught by the windsors and I think he will act very much like them in the future I am sad to say.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you AngelDiana. I often noticed that William acted very much like his father, not Diana. Maybe he have to be because he is our future King. And maybe he is a lot more mature than we think so maybe he knows he can't afford to make any foolish mistakes which Harry easily can. I think Harry have more freedom than William and I think he accepted that. He does acted a lot more Windsor way but he have the charms like his mother. I don't think William like limelight, he is a lot more distreet and I think he prefer a quite life.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

xanadu
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Maybe Reply with quote

I know one cannot trust the tabloids but i have noticed tabloids here in the US which have subjects on Camilla and Prince William and Prince Harry which show that the Princes are not getting along with Camilla because Camilla is getting rid of anybody who could get close to Prince Charles. also that Prince Harry is having a horrible time because he needs a woman's guidance for him and Camilla won't help him. This is because he was so tragically affected by his mother's death.

Of course this is just tabloid junk and could be viewed as rumors. Maybe that is to say that all is not as well as we see. There may be more to it then meets the eye.

But then again, the same tabloids are talking about Bush's marriage falling apart. Who knows? I don't.
xanadu is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Jamient1410. William is literally Diana physically in every word but he acts so muchlike his father because he is going to be future king. If Diana were alive I think William and Harry may have v=been brought up better because Diana loved them so much but Charles is being a good father towards the both of them it's just so sad to see William and Harry without their mother because it would have been nice if she could be with her boys growing up and watching them get married and for her to see her future grandchildren. [/i]

LuckyLady
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that is a natural step for them to be windsorsized! However, Diana's genes are in those men, and they won't forget nor neglect that part of them! I just hope they don't buckle too far or meet the same fate as their mom!
LuckyLady is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do think William may become more "windsorized" than Harry because William will be king one day so he will want to make a good impression on his family. William is a lot more serious than Harry in most pictures and the newspapers and I think Harry has more of his mothers personality so he may be more of a free spirit. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: