Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PRINCES DREAD DIANA INQUIRY SHOCK RESULT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News Princess Diana News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scupidu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: PRINCES DREAD DIANA INQUIRY SHOCK RESULT Reply with quote

PRINCESS Diana's sons are dreading the findings of a top-level inquiry into their mum's death.

Read more...

Source: PRINCESS-DIANA.com: News about Princess Diana
News about Princess Diana - Princess of Wales - Lady Diana Spencer

::: www.princess-diana.com ::: www.princess-diana.co.uk ::: www.pictures-princess-diana.com :::
scupidu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
loopylou
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link, I have looked into all the conspiracy theories and I must say how shocked I am to see so many unanswered questions.

Cameras were not working in the tunnel when they crashed, yet they were working moments before the crash.

Henri Pauls results showed he had drunk so much he wouldn't have even been able to stand let alone drive. Now it appears his blood test results could have possibly been switched.

The ambulance took over an hour to arrive to the hospital, yet it drove past 3 other perfectly good hospitals along the way?

Also Henri Paul was only earning approx £20,000 per annum yet he had thousands stashed away in different bank accounts, he could even afford private jet lessons.

The letter Diana gave to Paul Burrell saying the establishment were going to have her killed in a car crash?
loopylou is offline View user's profile Send private message

hoopslife
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understandable that the princes don't really like assumption but fact and truth and evidence...... but i don't really think that was an accident as i do not know about other fact other than the ambulance that came late..... i always find it fishy that this is a life that they are trying to save, regardless be the accident victim is Princess Diana or whoever else, but it just came late and doesn't serve any other reason why it did.......... i don't really think it was an accident, how could the princes buy that thought into their mind?
hoopslife is offline View user's profile Send private message

scupidu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Diana Photographers Get Slap On Wrist Reply with quote

Related link / video:

Diana Photographers Get Slap On Wrist
CBS-NEWS

Video on CBS News:
"New Inquiry Into Diana's Death"
Mark Phillips reports on the inquiry into Princes Diana's death, which suggests it is far more complex. New doubts are being raised about how she and her boyfriend were killed that evening.
Try this

::: www.princess-diana.com ::: www.princess-diana.co.uk ::: www.pictures-princess-diana.com :::
scupidu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not surprise as its their mother. It will be very painful for them. they may be men now but its their mother and it will affected them. Almost 9 years on, no one still don't know what caused of her death whether it was accident or not.

I am getting a bit fed with people saying now 'Her boys'. They are stucked with time 9 years beforehand. they are men now but I do feel sorry for them.
[/b]
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

faith
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[color=red][/color] Think Diana's sons really do need to consider what the facts are an come to their own conclusions. I understand that they dread the idea that inquiries into her death are pointing fingers to the royal establishment and could cause them to question those of their own family, but if the truth is going to hurt them, I'm sorry, but so many questions need to be answered. :-& I am sick of the way the royals are treating this and hiding the answers we deserve.
I think her sons should be disappointed in their father's reaction to sitting in business class instead of first class. They were taught to interact with the 'normal' people, yet Charles fails to follow that lesson himself. There is only one person that could forever out class Charles and she is unfortunately gone from this world. Maybe he needs to take a page from her life and learn to accept the direction God is leading him.
Mad Diana's sons need to get mad at their father and the royal establishment, not dread the need of the public to have questions answered. They should embrace the idea that we care enough to know the truth no matter how hard it may be to swallow. :wink:
faith is offline View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: