Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
10 days to Diana's death
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Pics Princess Diana Pics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Princess Diana has always been dressed in very fashionable clothes.

When she was married to Charles she was dressed in clothes "for married women"

But after her devorce her skirts got shorter.

Tomorrow: Diana as a child
Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message
Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: One day left Reply with quote

Diana Francess Spencer was the third daughter in the family, after her there was her brother Charles. When she was six her parents devorced and that marked her life forever. Years after that she still remembers how bad she felt during and the devorce.

Diana grew up in a boarding school.

In her early teenage years she went home.

When she was sixteen she met Charles for the first time but then he was with her sister Sarah. When she was 19 they met for a second time and after that we all know the story.

Tomorrow 31.08.2006:The people's tribute to princess Diana

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today is the day on which princess Diana-a mother, a sister and a lovedone of a whole generation-died in a accident in Paris along with her boyfrend at that time Dodi AlFayed. Today I decided to upload pictures of the people's tribute to the princess.

Rest in peace Diana, you made the world a better place for all those in need.

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They all are lovely. Thanks Insy. Smile
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are very welcome. It was a pleasure to do these pages. Smile

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These pages were so lovely to lok at and just remember that she will live in our hearts forever. Great pictures.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today we mark the ninth year of princess Diana's funeral. I watched it on TV. Although I was very little, I remember it very well.

Rest in peace dear Diana! She always will be the queen of people's hearts.

Last edited by Insy on Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean. I was only 7 years old when Diana I didn't get to watch her funeral because I was back at school but I will always remember the day that Diana died. I do hope the entire truth about Diana's death could be known because then she could rest in peace. God bless you Diana.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Pics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: