Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
9th anniversary diana death

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Welcome to the Diana Forum/Introductions Welcome to the Diana Forum/Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tracie
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: 9th anniversary diana death Reply with quote

today we remember the death of diana princess of wales. today i remember a remarkable woman who left an impact and a legacy in her two sons. i am remembering the good she did,the hope she gave and the love she showed .rest in peace diana
Sad
tracie is offline View user's profile Send private message
nova eman
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, today we remember the greatest woman who lived for 36 years. It was so tragic that up to this day i still remember the bad news i heard and saw on tv 9 years ago.

Let us continue to remember Princess Diana, her memory and legacy will live forever ... in our hearts....in our minds..... in the years to come.
nova eman is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9 years today! Can't believe it. I remember as if it was yesterday. It was a huge shock. But her legacy will live forever, without doubt. She was and still is the most loved Princess in this country aswell as around the globe. Of course she was very very beauitful woman but what I remembers about Diana is she really enjoyed putting people's smile back on their faces and she wanted to give people a better life. She wanted to make difference to people. All kind of people. I think we are in much poorer place now since she died. That is how I feel. She is so sorely missed but I will always forever remember Diana in my heart. always.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you all August 31st, 1997 will never be forgotten by me and Diana will live in my heart forever. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

ImetDiana
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Remembering Diana, Princess of Wales and Queen of Our Hearts Reply with quote

[color=blue] Sad Well...tomorrow will mark 9 yrs since Diana's sad funeral. I still remember how I felt when I heard the tragic news. I still feel very sad of her passing and believe that her life and legacy will continue to grow within her sons, Princes William and Harry. May they know that the world has not forgotten their Mother's Spirit! She is sorely missed!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
ImetDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diana will forever be remembered and loved in my heart. Right now it marks 9 years since Diana's funral. I am also very sad about her death and it makes me asad to think about how Princes William and HArry feel on days like these. It must hard for them. I hope Diana rests in peace and I pray for Princes William and Harry. Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Welcome to the Diana Forum/Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: