Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Britney's Diana death fear
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News Princess Diana News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoopslife
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronsgal wrote:
all i said and meant is that Diana used the media knowing full well to help people in need. She knew if she showed up to an event that tons of people will show up too. she brought people to become aware more of what is around them just because they love her.

I read your entries. Carefully. You apparently have no idea what my point is. I'm not trying to start a debate or anything. All i was saying is that Britney uses the publicity to keep her career going knowing full well if she disappeared her career is most likely over.

Diana used the media the best she could to make people aware and to help others.

I don't care about what you posted. I just posted what i meant and you turned it into some long boring debate.

don't read into my posts more than there should be .

I know u didn't care about what i posted and so did i. Like i say i agree with my own theory, doesn't mean u have to but if u didn't care abit, u wouldn't even respond. And u are the one who quote my word first, remember? I am also posting what i think from my point of view and my perspective, if it doesn't fit into urs, too bad. Im just trying to make u see like what u want to make me see, which i didn't and obviously u didn't either and that's why u think i am starting a long boring debate. Rolling Eyes

U didn't even read into what i posted and condemn me off with a wave of a hand... Rolling Eyes if u are seriously here to remember Diana, for god's sake, remember more of her work and her words, instead of mine.

If u don't want people to read too much into ur post, start off by not reading too much into others first in the beginning. Don't put words into other's mouth when it apply to the general not to you and i didn't even quote ur words and u 'accused' me that i have said u said about the manipulation of the media. If i want to talk about ur words, i will quote them personally, so start off by not reading underlying meaning before u tell other to do so.
hoopslife is offline View user's profile Send private message
hoopslife
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronsgal wrote:
I"m sorry to the people who run this forum. i just wanted to come here and remember Diana. Good grief!

Ha! I didn't know if apologising to the people who run the forum or the people who read and a member of the forum, which will be more appropriate.

I guess u have make ur main point come true. Instead of remembering Diana, we will remember u more. Im not going to say any gd things about myself been here loving and remembering Diana to score sympathy and points with the moderators here, i know why i am here for and why i bother to be here, not for anyone, the meaning and answer is very obvious and if others don't see it because they based on what i reply here, debating with u, then it's too bad. Don't based on the reply and think u know me. Im just like anyone else here, we all can be nice but don't cross the line.
hoopslife is offline View user's profile Send private message

truebrits
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Briteny who? She needs to be slapped. She's just doing this for attention. Negative attention is better than no attention at all. Despite her youth, she is a has been. How dare she compare herself or associate herself in anyway with our Darling Girl, Princess Diana!!!!

Cheers!

Anne

London
truebrits is offline View user's profile Send private message

Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok lets all calm down shall we? Remember what we are all here for, Diana. I'm glad you're both getting your points across about issues you feel strongly about, that's good. Yes you might disagree with one another, each to their own as they say. However there really is no point in arguing over an article about a popstar, whom in my own opinion is just making a comment about Diana to gain attention and may i say it's certainly working!
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: