Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Paul Burrell's new book-Remembering Diana

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlive
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Paul Burrell's new book-Remembering Diana Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I just finished the new book and I throughly enjoyed it except for how it ended. The Princess still died in the end. I know it sounds crazy but I keep reading these books and hoping that they won't all have the same sad ending. Why can't someone rewrite the story and have her be alive again??? I know many people may not believe that Mr. Burrell about how Diana was still in love with Hasnat but in my heart I do... I think in the later years Diana had finally found herself and she also finally knew what she wanted out of a relationship. Diana was not a materialistic woman and Dodi was every bit about being rich and flaunting it. Let's face it the guy did drugs and sponged off of his father for everything. He wasn't a self made man. Do you honestly think that Diana could ever be with another man who had to live under the thumb of his father. Charles lived under his mother's thumb. Charles would'nt tie his shoe if Mummy didn't O.K. it. Dodi was the same way except it was his father who ran his life. Also Dodi dumped that Kelly Fisher in 10 seconds flat and he was supposedly engaged to her. Diana would never fall for such a seeminly shallow, and materialistic man. I don't want to be judgemental but I don't think Dodi's character was all that great. I think he was just a way for Diana to make Hasnat jealous but he was too proud to pick up the phone and say to her the words in his heart. I think Diana would have been happy to had an ordinary life with Hasnat but he knew that the world would nver let her be just ordinary Diana Spencer Kahn. The reason they broke up was because she wanted to shout from the rooftops that her was her man but he didn't think he could handle it. I think had she lived they would have gotten back together but I don't know if even that relationship would have lasted because we (the world) are selfish we wouldn't let her go. I don't think she would be very happy if we would be able to let her go. As far as conspiracies go well you have to remember that Hasnat was a Muslim also. Maybe it wasn't Dodi that the palace and the grey suits was afraid of. Maybe they got wind of how serious she was about the good doctor Hasnat and thought they needed to put a stop to it before Diana could cause anymore scandals for them. Maybe Dodi was just an innocent bystander and happened to provide them with the perfect opportunity to carry out their evil plot to kill her. Maybe the reason they chose to do it while she was out of the country was so they could claim they didn't have the resources there to carry it out. She definitely wasn't pregnant because she wouldn't hurt William and Harry that way. She was too protective of them and would not subject them to that kind of hurt. They were her world and she would have consulted them both on any major decisions such as marriage and children. I read somewhere that the Prime Minister Tony Blair was out of town when it happened but that they had a plane standing by 2 days before the crash to fly him back to London to speak to the people. If this is true doesn't it say that he knew and that there was a plan to kill her all along?? I don't know what to believe anymore it is all so confusing and disheartening because no matter what anyone says or does it won't bring her back and you wll never be able to conclusively say what happened. The only people who know the whole truth are either dead or they are hiding and lying. There will be no truth or justice for Diana until the day of judgement for the people who did the plotting and the killinng unless it was just truly and accicident. There are too many unanswered questions to even make a guess. My mind goes in circles one minute I want to believe that it was just an accident and the next I want to believe that she made the wrong people mad. What about all the big bad arms dealers that she made mad by asking for the ban on anti-personnel landmines?? Too many questions.
Who thinks I'm right and who thinks I'm right crazy? HA! HA!! All I know for sure is that she was the most extrordinary human being ever and nothing and no one can change or confuse that. Gotta Love that Woman!!!
dlive
dlive is offline View user's profile Send private message
Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I agree with you dive. It is very very confusing and it would drive me mad if I keep thinking like this all the time. I am sure you are not the only one. I like to believe to be a accident but it is difficult for me to be sure because there is always new stories coming out and made me think maybe she was murdered then accident then murdered then accident. It's just goes on endless. I agree that the only people knows the truth is Diana who is in spirit world. I agree, if she was still alive, we would never let her go. she was/is too special. I think, well I know she deserve to rest in peace and be left alone. And remembering her in a positive things. But then that is unlikely because more stories will keep coming out and god knows what, I don't think we ever will know the truth. Not maybe in our life time.You are right, she is the most extrordinary human being ever and no one can ever change that.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agee with you Jament1410 Very Happy
"I found myself wanting to hug and kiss (my sons) all the time. But they have rather passed that stage. I kept reminding myself that they were nearly young men who didn't want to be kissed and hugged by their mother too much."
www.dianaspeaks.com
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: