Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
'BODY MIX-UP' IN DIANA DEATH CRASH INVESTIGATION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News Princess Diana News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: 'BODY MIX-UP' IN DIANA DEATH CRASH INVESTIGATION Reply with quote

'BODY MIX-UP' IN DIANA DEATH CRASH INVESTIGATION

French officials have reportedly admitted mistaking DIANA, PRINCESS OF WALES' lover DODI FAYED's body with their driver HENRI PAUL following their fatal car crash in 1997. Forensic pathologist PROFESSOR DOMINIQUE LECOMTE faces an investigation over the mix-up after it emerged she confused the identity numbers of the bodies. Lecomte gave Paul the number 2146, but this number had already been assigned to Fayed. It is now feared the blunder meant blood samples, which in Paul's case proved that he was highly intoxicated with alcohol and drugs, in fact belonged to someone else. A lawyer who has worked on the case since the tragic event occurred, says, "This terrible error illustrated exactly how over-worked and inefficient many of the staff had become. "When you're dealing with the death of the mother of the future King of Britain (PRINCE WILLIAM) this is totally unacceptable. Worst of all it was one of a series of mistakes which have compromised all the initial evidence." He adds, "The first 24 hours after any tragedy is crucial for gathering the best evidence. In this respect, the French failed to do their job properly." Intense scrutiny has surrounded the Paris crash investigation, with Dodi Fayed's father MOHAMED AL FAYED claiming his son and Diana's death was planned by British authorities
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
dlive
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: This whole investigation was mixed up Reply with quote

Hi Amy,
The whole investigation that the french did was a joke. Supposedly the levels of carbon monoxide found in Henri Paul's blood were so high that he should have been dead anyway. I read somewhere in one of the books about the investigation that on that same night another man had committed suicide by running a hose into the tail pipe of his car. I think they mixed up the blood samples between him and Henri Paul otherwise where did that high level of carbon monoxide come from in his blood. And if Henri was drinking and taking drugs wouldn't he be somewhat affected by that. I mean even if he had a high tolerance for alcohol mixing the drugs with it would have probably had a noticeable effect wouldn't it? I don't think we will ever be able to trust any investigation now because I don't think anyone wants people to know the real truth. I think that there are people who know what happened in that tunnel they just aren't talking because they are afraid. Whatever happened to Trevor-Reese Jones anyway. Last I heard he was regaining some of his memory but he had been scared into hiding. Where is he now and what does he know that we don't??? Too many unanswered questions and no one you can trust to answer them honestly.!!!! It really stinks.

dlive
dlive is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right dive, everything is a big fat joke. I could not understand it. I have seen the pictures of Paul the night he died. I mean the pictures was taken int he Ritza Hotel. He walked straight and narrow. Something doesn't make sense. There was some pictures just after the crashed, I have noticed there was many witness surrounded it. But I never heard or seen them come forward and tell us what happened THAT night. I think they have been told not to say anything or their lives will be in danger. They are terrified exactly what Diana went through that we will never understand. You are right, the investigation was stinks and all so unclear. A lot of people even my family and friends believed she was murdered so maybe they are right. It will be 10 years next year and truth have not come out. I think that is absoulately disgusing and it is insulting to Diana's memory.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: