Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Wouldn't it be totally awful if.......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlive
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Wouldn't it be totally awful if....... Reply with quote

Hey guys,
Wouldn't it be totally awful to find out that the U.S. Government had something to do with Diana's death? I meanyou expect the British government to be involved that's a given because they have more than one motive but really what motive would the U.S. have? I mean I know Diana's Landmines Campaign was a burr under their saddle but did they really think she could be that much of a threat to their agenda? I would hate to believe that I live in a country where the government would plot to help someone else extinguish total goodness like that. How could these people live with themselves and why won't our government release the documnets that they have about Diana. What are they hiding?? Confused

dlive
dlive is offline View user's profile Send private message
Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that would be awful as she loved Amercia. She went to USA more often toward the end of her life. We will never know, maybe the truth will come out in 50 years time. It took approximately 40 years for some truth coming out about JFK. It will be the same about Diana. 40 or 50 years time will not be a big news so it won't upsetting many people as it would be at the moment.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

colormerose
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Hidden motives Reply with quote

With so many conspiracy theories abounding about many things, not just the death of Diana, it is hard to ascertain the correct view of the US government. However, it is a known fact that there was scrutiny of Diana by the US government. THis does not mean that they were totally aware of the intent of those whom this information might have been shared with. It is not uncommon for the US and British governments to work in tandem on security issues. (The stopping of the latest threat to British airliners leaving Britian for America could be sited as a prime example.)
We are afterall an ally of the British government and they with us. But questions could be asked in the vein of why the surveillance of someone no longer royal and not involved with either government directly or even within our own countries boundries? Why the need for monitoring of someone who had no known ties with anything subversive? Where was the information gleaned going to and who had access to it? Could surveillence of Diana been not only to monitor her but those who might be following with intent to harm? Was there a form of information swap going on , such as "We will watch this guy if you help us watch the former Princess" ? Just a few of the many questions, mind you.
Perhaps the truth will be known in the days ahead. AS a matter of fact I am reasonably sure it will be and it won't be years down the road. I believe when the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth is revealed, people will be shocked at the depth and the interconnectedness of many things to Diana's death. I have to that effect from a " reliable source".

www.dianaspeaks.com
www.angelfire.com/mb2/connecting_to_diana
www.sessionswithspirit.info
colormerose is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: