Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Diana

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czwsara
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Diana Reply with quote

there is a hot topic in the forum on the assumption whether charles would marry camira if dinan's still alive .your opinnion? i guess he wouldn't that he would lose people's admiration just because diana had earned it.
Diana is the obstacle of their marriage.
czwsara is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sun_Gui
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Diana Reply with quote

czwsara wrote:
there is a hot topic in the forum on the assumption whether charles would marry camira if dinan's still alive .your opinnion? i guess he wouldn't that he would lose people's admiration just because diana had earned it.
Diana is the obstacle of their marriage.

Very Happy
i am coming here to express something
everyone has her/his right to pursue her/his favor
so does charles, although he is prince
in my view ,people should allow him to marry camira if he loves her turely
Sun_Gui is offline View user's profile Send private message

hoopslife
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True love stand the test of time so if it meant to be, im sure no matter what Charles would have gotten his way, if he can do it after Diana's death, why not before? It's only that the third party thing became such a heavy thing in the public's heart that they hesitate to make the move earlier and also have to consider their childrens' feelings and thoughts.

If Charles can go out after Diana attempt to fall down the flight of stairs pregnant with William (his child, a baby, a life), do u think there is any other obstacles that is greatest in this world that can stop him from marrying someone he think he love and should get married to? I doubt so. If Charles didn't show much respect to Diana when alive, why would her death before or after affect his decision in what he wanted to do? I remember a used-to-be princess once said, prince are the most immature man and they would do anything to get what they want. Ha! The wonderfulness of been born with silver spoon in thy mouth. Rolling Eyes
hoopslife is offline View user's profile Send private message

sara1981
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its would be long story

before Diana got married to Prince Charles but he been dating some girls they later he been affair with Camilla Shand in 1970's but Camilla cant become Queen they later Prince Charles got married to Lady Diana Spencer in 1981 and Camilla watch his wedding but Diana told him about Camilla's intives from Prince Charles to their wedding they Diana would not acceptance of his mistress!

when Diana become pregnant with William before he was born she throw flight by the stairs when she and Charles argues about Camilla they later Diana not harmed by baby that really dangerous!

she away for see another man they got having sex and affair with James Hewitt since Prince Harry was 2 years old and paparazzi follow her taking pictures of kiss between Diana and James Hewitt but HM Queen didnt know about it! maybe would be lies! they later stop see him by 1990 and she still see more man for years that really stupid! i cant blame Diana

Prince Charles got interview in summer 1994 and he talking about his lover of Camilla and lots of more and he DID love with Camilla.

Diana told interview in Nov.1995 about James Hewitt and lots of more and she told BBC Interview and she DID love with James Hewitt they later after interview HM Queen order Prince Charles and Princess Diana get divorces! but Diana dont like being as divorces and before got finalised divorces Diana acceptance for divorces they later got finalised in August 1996.

Diana recalled Camilla on the taboilds all the times they later after she divorces from Prince Charles and she send her happy birthday on the taboilds how nice of her.

Princess Diana sold of her famous dress at Christies in London,England and New York,USA to earn of her charities funds what she wanted to funds what needs! when she attends includes:
Ballets,banquet with Prime Minister,gala dinner,premiere movies,and lots of more when she attend with that dress and earn over by 5 million dollars.

after Christies over Diana intives from Fayeds she known when she was little girls and friends of her dad late Earl Spencer she intives and her boys to St.Tropez for vacation they later the boys at dad for vacation in Balmoral,Scotland when Diana got accident.

the Doctors in Paris,France tried to save Diana but the Princess thought she have pregnant with her lover's baby? but its possible? its not true! Diana and Dodi tried to away from paparazzi and the paparazzi need to getting pictures of her more lots of money Prince Charles told his boys about mother's death and the boys really shock it! but the young Princes wanted get away from paparazzi because of his mom's death for more reasons.And her brother makes statesment about Diana's death i would believe it i respect her brother's statesment.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: