Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
CAMILLA
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

totally agree Cool
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sara1981
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would agree with posts because Camilla cant become Queen of England because many people wanted low-profiles follow death of Diana,Princess of Wales so Diana still as People's Princess and she is Queen's hearts.IF Camilla become Queen they people wouldnt support Camilla!

i dont support Camilla since she got marriage to Prince Charles in April 2005 and Diana recalled her in the taboilds all the times i would knew it!

hoopslife
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you all think she is a really remarkable woman? (Note the sarcasm in my message) She is really a woman whom, i don't know, in what way manage to capture the future king and that she can get him hook to her by any means and ways over all these years, even though the prince is famous for been a flirt..... there are all so many other woman who come and go all through Charles courtship life but there aren't any who is just as long-lasting and heavily duties that are there just like Camilla, no matter how many storms and windy weather could never make or break her into any pieces unlike Diana...... perhaps having some history background from her great great (i don't know how many great there are) grandmother that helps in paving her path more smoother than any other woman who wants to hold onto the prince but couldn't.

Even if they tried, could they? Just look at Diana. No wonder Her Majesty became wary of her too. She is really some woman isn't she? If she wants to get her way in the royal family, i bet there is nothing Diana's children will do anything very disrespectful to her as there is an image and reputation to think about and the public, who knows, some might come to her defences and make the poor young princes a bad name.
hoopslife is offline View user's profile Send private message

loopylou
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I detest Camilla and Charles for the way they treated Diana.

They used Diana for an heir and a spare. She didn't deserve to be treated like that, and she didn't deserve to die the way she did.

I hope some day we will know the real truth as to how she died. I think she was murdered. Evil or Very Mad
loopylou is offline View user's profile Send private message

empathyrules
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Camilla........ DESPERATE Reply with quote

Okay, here I am on vacation in Maui surfing the net.... who is desperate here? LoL

Seriously.... I like to come to the forum once in awhile, see whats going on, and I really am on vacation in Maui.

Camilla.... well, not fully to blame... 50% in my opinion. But.... to sit in the shadows as an adulteress.... English wanton..... almost desperate ... while the world hated her guts and thought she was the ugliest thing alive.... ( I didnt think she was cute but when I realized she really was Charles' other woman I really thought she was ugly) I mean come on .... thats really sad.

The worst thing is she is really trying to win the people...... I mean get with reality woman..... you are not going to ever become the peoples Queen..... we will never accept you!

Camilla lacks the following qualities of strong leadership: Honesty, Integrity, Family Values, Morals, Good Judgement, Character and of course Easy To Look At. And Charles is floating in the same boat.

So, step down, let William (that dashing young Diana look-alike) become King and Charels and Camilla can exile to South America and live Happily Ever After.

Thats my take Razz

iness
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loopylou wrote:
I detest Camilla and Charles for the way they treated Diana.

They used Diana for an heir and a spare. She didn't deserve to be treated like that, and she didn't deserve to die the way she did.

I hope some day we will know the real truth as to how she died. I think she was murdered. Evil or Very Mad

i'm agree with loopylou Exclamation and i think Diana's death was't natural death,i'm sure thah she was killed Exclamation Evil or Very Mad and i say that for this killing are quilty camilla and charles,who deserve to be panished Exclamation

faith
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Camilla Reply with quote

Mad I am mad at the fact that Camilla and Charles even got married. He has no business being in line for the throne and Camilla has no business maintaining a title of any sort!
Clearly they had relations while each was married to someone else, and obviously didn't have much in the way of morals or honor to their vows. Marriage is a holy contract. If Charles and Camilla hadn't continued their love affair we probably would've had a different outcome. They are both partially to blame for Diana's death. Camilla and Charles should forfeit any right to the throne and/or titles. Prince William should be the King, and be the best he can be in memory of his mother. I think that is what the world deserves to see happen.
Who wants a lying, cheating adultress for a part of the royal family?? Oh, yeah, Charles does. I sure don't trust her and I don't think England should trust her or him. Let the investigation into Di's death continue, and let guilty concious get the better of Camilla and Charles and their "LOVE".
faith is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a huge fan of Camilla but I think it would be unfair to say that she was entirely the blame of Diana's marriage that broken down. I think Diana did not get the right support in the palace world. She did not cope very well as she was already the most watched woman when she married charles then it snowballed from there. The 'grey men' as she called it, was turning to aganist her and want the world to see that she had a mental problem. But she did need help. I think the press went out of control and say it was all down to Camilla that was the blame. The final year of Diana's life, she actually said to one of her friend that she felt sorry for Camilla as she realised it was not entirely all her fault. But it made me angry that Diana never had the right support she craved. I am dissappointed in Charles. He had the power to help her but dismissed her as a basket case and that was totally wrong. I personally feel it is unfair to blame all on Camilia.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a big fan of Camilla. Many people said she will never be a Queen well, I doubt it because she might be most respected in 10 years time. You never know. Look this way, she was the most hate woman 9 years ago and now, she is sort of 'acceptable' by the puiblic. Its all down to clever PR. They groomed her image for the public. I would not be surprise if she will be Queen one day but I think that is unlikely in 5 years time as I don't think the public is ready for that that but 10 years? who knows.

As Prince charles and Camilla got married last year, it wasn't even a big news as if that was 5 years beforehand, there would have been a massive uproar and outcry from the public but they were waiting for the right time for the public to ready accept her. Its all down to PR.

We don't know what happens in 10 years, it may be Prince William going to be King instead of Prince Charles

Queen of Hearts
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at this weblink

www.cowmilla.com - it is hilarious.....

I hate Camilla being in Diana;s shoes....
Queen of Hearts is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do agree with what everyone has said about Camilla but i also think that she should not be at full blame of the breakdown of Diana's marriage. William and Harry seem to have warmed to her and they seem to be happy around her. I f William and Harry can forgive her I think every one should try to. I understand the anger towards her because I am still very angry to how Camilla and Charles treated Diana but if Diana's sons can forgive Camilla than I'm sure one day the public may as well.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cowmilla.com link is hilarious! I am on it now!
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you AngelDiana

Sassie
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the owner of www.cowmilla.com - I say thank you, and I am glad you are enjoying it. Very Happy
Sassie is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this website is brilliant! Thanks Sassie Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: