Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
CAMILLA
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LuckyLady
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, we all should be mad at the RF for allowing the ugly duckling marry the fair princess! Also they knew she would have a battle overcoming Charles and his old bag Cowmilla! HEeeeeee! Evil indeed! Diana was their surrogate mom and breeder! His real wife has always been the ugly woman! Crying or Very sad
LuckyLady is offline View user's profile Send private message
sama
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poor diana was simply a brood mare for the provision of the heir and the spare. charles never gave her his heart. just look at that interview ... 'whatever love means...' and the expression of pain on her face. he was still in love with camilla, but mummy and papa had said NO WAY, JOSE!

diana was a virgin when she married charles. nobody could ever have popped up and said 'we had an affair' had she become queen..... i rest my case, regarding charles and camilla....LOL! the boy windsor made a BIIIIIG mistake.

sama
sama is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Charles should have married Camilla when he had the chance. I know that would mean giving up his succeeding the throne but it would have caused ALOT LESS heartbreak!!
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

beatrice
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate camilla

je deteste camilla

quelqu'un veut parler avec moi en francais?

merci

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dislike Camilla very much. She maade Charles happy which makes William and Harry happy but othre than that I don't like her either.

LuckyLady
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may make them happy at certain times, but I'm sure Wills and Harry both don't really like her because of all the headaches she caused their mom.

Also did you ever see the expression on their faces when Camilla and Charles did marry? Ooh all the "pain and I can't believe it," in both of their eyes were clearly visible. Confused
LuckyLady is offline View user's profile Send private message

sama
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont you just wish that sometimes someone would stand up in public and say THIS IS NOT RIGHT, when people speak of how camilla makes charles happy, etc.

i get so tired of 'well, she makes charles happy, so wills and harry accept her'.....why dont they just say that she makes them sick - she was responsible singlehandedly for their parents marital breakdown.
sama is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that Camilla was responsible fr the breakdown of Charles' marriage as well. Charles and Camilla should have just gotten married even thoguh that would mean Charles wouldn't have ben king but it would have saved everyone from the heartbreak it caused.
"I found myself wanting to hug and kiss (my sons) all the time. But they have rather passed that stage. I kept reminding myself that they were nearly young men who didn't want to be kissed and hugged by their mother too much."
www.dianaspeaks.com

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it may save a lot of heartaches if Big Ears got married to Camillia at the first place. But think about it, What William and Harry would looked like if Camilla was their mother? Look at Camillia's children. Sorry to say that but they are not exactly good looking children aren't they? I am not too keen on Camillia as there is nothing special about her but she is The Princess of Wales because she married to The Prince of Wales. In a small way, It made me angry Evil or Very Mad because it's a bit like that cow is taking over Diana's 'role'. I don't like it. But I have to accept it as they are MARRIED
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I agree with sama and with all of you. William and Harry shouldn't just stay and watch how the woman who made their mother so unhappy goes around and tries to take her place in the people's hearts. Why didn't Charles and Camilla get married in the 1970s when they met?! I read somewhere that William and Harry don't like living with their stepmother, and that William must try to accept her because of his royal duty and because the queen didn't want more scandals, but Harry stood up against Camilla and showed her that he doesn't like her.
Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with everyone. And it does make me angry to see Camilla fill, well try to fill Diana's shoes. She will never be as good as Diana was.
"I found myself wanting to hug and kiss (my sons) all the time. But they have rather passed that stage. I kept reminding myself that they were nearly young men who didn't want to be kissed and hugged by their mother too much."
www.dianaspeaks.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: